Author Topic: Improvement Suggestions  (Read 3449 times)

Unity2k

• Newbie+
Improvement Suggestions
« on: June 23, 2016, 01:25:04 AM »
Seeing no one else has posted here yet I am taking it upon myself to be the first, heck I was the first to buy Cascade too.

I've already communicated a couple of time with the crew of 112dB regarding improvements or issues I've experienced here in the first week that Cascade has been available. I'm in love with this piece of gear and and intrigued by what we are able to achieve with the bottom part of this synth - the actual Cascade function this VST was named for is endlessly amazing and I'm hoping that the rest of you who also appreciate it will post your recommendations and improvement ideas in this thread to share with the developer.

klaus

• Newbie+
Re: Improvement Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 04:47:10 PM »
everyone is most welcome to discuss. cascade is new and there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. so please don't hesitate.

we are working on video tutorials so users can better understand what cascade is and how to use.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 04:56:21 PM by nousch »

simmo75

• Newbie+
Re: Improvement Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 01:24:38 AM »
I am also in love with this synth :) Great work and so many more possibilities!

It would be awesome if the Cascade section could be used as an effect unit, also was thinking more waveforms would be sweet.

Cheers!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB