Author Topic: 64 bit Redine EQ  (Read 9337 times)

DoozerLee

• Newbie+
64 bit Redine EQ
« on: May 12, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
Hi,
Is the 64 bit version of the EQ coming soon?
Both Cakewalk and Cubase crash regularly when running 32 bit plugins.
My current project is crashing every 15 minutes (when I click save after making changes to Redline EQ). I can't get the project finished.
I would love to keep using Redline EQ as it is a great sounding versatile EQ, so I really need a 64 bit version.
Thanks,
Paul

nousch

• Administrator
Re: 64 bit Redine EQ
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 03:39:42 PM »
Can't give you a definite date yet, can only tell you that we will port all our plugins to 64 bit one by one. 64 bit versions for MAC OSX of Big Blue Compressor & Limiter are almost ready for release. 64 bit versions for MAC & Windows of Redline Preamp & Monitor are in the making. Redline EQ will be next.

--nousch

deadsinatra

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:08:58 PM »
I'm guessing that an update to Morgana to make it compatible with Logic 9 and OSX 10.6+ is still a long way off then...

nousch

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 08:58:58 PM »
I'm afraid that Morgana will be the last one we'll tackle. The idea was at first to do some quick fix to make Morgana at least compatible with the latest operating systems, but that turned out to be very impractical. A bit like painting your house when you know the wood needs to be replaced anyway. Sorry to have you wait so long, but I'll promise that when we will update we'll do our utmost best to make Morgana top-notch again.

--nousch

Idsz

• Newbie+
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 06:26:02 PM »
Any updates on 64bit Redline EQ and Preamp?

nousch

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 08:51:28 PM »
We are testing the 64-bit versions as we speak. Preamp will probably be released very soon. EQ is a bit more complicated, so we have to run a few more tests, but so far everything looks fine. I'd say, expect them both within a month.

--nousch

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB