Author Topic: crashes pro tools on a 96k session.  (Read 7889 times)

shiftedmusic

• Beta Tester
  • Newbie+
crashes pro tools on a 96k session.
« on: October 24, 2011, 11:25:27 AM »
any ones see this problem?

is there a possible in compatibility with another plug in when used at 96K??

I just upgraded to pro tools 10 and have yet to try redline monitor with it.  I'm nervous because even on 9.0.3 with os 10.6.5 having the plug in active when opening a 96K session causes pro tools to crash.

these were sessions that originated at 44.1 and were converted to 96K with red line monitor used in the session.  although I think the plug in was deactivated, so not active but still when in the plug in folder the crashes occur?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

nousch

• Administrator
Re: crashes pro tools on a 96k session.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 03:30:40 PM »
Incompatibility with another plugin seems unlikely. We'll check if we we get the same problem with 96 K sessions. Meanwhile, could you send an Apple crash report (stored in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter) to us? It would be very much appreciated.

--nousch

shiftedmusic

• Beta Tester
  • Newbie+
Re: crashes pro tools on a 96k session.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 09:03:09 PM »
So it seems to be working fine now.  I had noticed some weird permissions issues the other day and so maybe that was the issue.  if anything else comes up I will let you know.

Thanks.

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB