Author Topic: GUI weirdness in Cubase 5 and FL Studio  (Read 7469 times)

maky357

• Newbie+
GUI weirdness in Cubase 5 and FL Studio
« on: January 09, 2011, 11:24:34 AM »
Hi guys. Sorry for my bad english  8)

I requested demo and so far i am impressed.

However i can not work seriously because of some things but i'll focus on this one for now.

Morgana GUI is disappear. I looked at this forum and i see similar issues but you said on OSX with multiple instances.

But i am on Win7 32 bit and i have same problem with even just one instance. It is really easy to reproduce.

Start FL studio. Empty or whatever project. Add one morgana. Save project. Try to reload project and you get "There was a problem opening Morgana...." error. You basically get black box without GUI.

Workaround: Close FL Studio completely then start it again then try to load project. It will load correctly. So the solution is to restart Host application completely.

At first i was thinking that this is maybe just FL Studio bug but then i tried it in Cubase 5 and i have same result there. Create new project. Add one morgana. Save project and Close. Try to load Project again. Project is loaded but Morgana GUI is totally missing.

Solution is same. completely shut down Cubase. run it again then run project. It will load correctly.

It seems that Morgana is able to load only once per application and project run. Very curious to know how this obvious bug seems to be missed??

Other then that. i have few little request but guys....this sampler is AWESOME.. This alone is worth so much more. Plenty of character and shaping possibilities.

edit: i see some user is having stability issues in FL studio but i can confirm that it is perfectly stable with the latest FL studio 9.7
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 11:28:39 AM by maky357 »

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB