Author Topic: Preset Management  (Read 3833 times)

orbit1

• Newbie+
Preset Management
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:50:13 AM »
Hey guys,

At the moment, I've found I'm editing XML files when I want to save a preset and merge it with my existing library.

Is there going to be any update to the way presets are handled with Reverb or any of the other plugins?

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Preset Management
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 02:27:57 PM »
I have to admit that the idea of saving a preset from one plugin instance and then later incorporating it into the preset library wasn't in our typical workflow when we implemented the current system.  The easiest way around for now would be to save your new preset directly from the host, load your existing presets library, create a new preset, and finally load the settings from within the host.  This shd extend your library with the one preset you saved.

For future versions we'll take this workflow into account (and probably implement loading/saving of single presets), so thanks for the suggestion!

Take care,

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB