Author Topic: Presets!  (Read 7767 times)

L-ROX

• Newbie+
Presets!
« on: June 21, 2010, 10:50:10 PM »
I use three sets of speakers to check my audio projects, I would love to have the option of saving presets for each of these sets. Can this be implemented in a future release?

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Presets!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 11:29:00 AM »
We couldn't really think of a good reason to have presets in Monitor--but you just provided one. :)

Consider it "most likely added"!

-- dj!

L-ROX

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 04:44:40 PM »
Looking forward to it, thanks for an awesome plugin (and for taking Headphones as a serious reference a step further)!

EDIT: Another good reason for this would also be for those of us who work with multiple pairs of cans (am working right now and am listening on two pairs of headphones that focus on different freq areas, each has its own "phantom center").
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 04:10:12 AM by L-ROX »

goat0063

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 01:16:04 PM »
As a new user can I add a +1 for this. The ability to do a quick check on 2/3 types of monitors,high-end and consumer hi-fi as well as other audio would be a god-send.

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB