Author Topic: 1.2.3 version not working in Pro Tools 7.3  (Read 6215 times)

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
1.2.3 version not working in Pro Tools 7.3
« on: April 28, 2008, 08:12:15 PM »
      I just installed version 1.2.3 on my system and with a few bumps along the way with the .dmg not initially mounting(I re-downloaded it and it installed) it seems that the problems I was having with the AU version in Live are now fixed but have swapped to the vst and showing up in Pro Tools via the wrapper. 

1)I can't get the load and browse buttons to work...or any of the buttons on the GUI for that matter.
2)The very bottom horizontal edge is cut off a little bit.
3) Keys are sticking after being played.
4)When dragging the sliders with the mouse the fist is just a little bit above the slider cap.

It's working in MuLab so maybe this is either a PT or fxspansion related fix.

dj!

• 112dB
Re: 1.2.3 version not working in Pro Tools 7.3
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 08:49:14 AM »
That is seriously weird... I didn't change anything in 1.2.3 that could affect the GUI behavior.  The fact that it only occurs in PT does seem to point towards either the wrapper or PT itself, like you suggest.  I'll test with the FX wrapper and report back here.  The proper RTAS version isn't that far off so if all else fails you can always wait for that.  :)

Take care,

-- dj!

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
Re: 1.2.3 version not working in Pro Tools 7.3
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »
     I know...it's totally strange.  ??? I closed out PT, ran disc permission repairs restarted and ran the wrapper again...still same problem, and it was working fine before this...well, more or less.  When you instantiate the full gui shows for a split second....then the very tips of the keyboard are cutoff.  There were little things I didn't report because I hadn't really got down to it...but I has noticing that the presets loaded and sounded fine but when I loaded one of my own samples I was getting nothing but a little pft....pft sounds.....I thought I was doing something wrong with the setup.  Now in Live the samples are loading and sounding fine so I think there was something wrong in the PT version. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 01:16:10 PM by Gothboy »

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB