Author Topic: Redline Reverb & Reaper bug  (Read 7567 times)

todd_r

Redline Reverb & Reaper bug
« on: June 30, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »
Whenever I open redline reverb in reaper there's quite a long pause before the GUI appears, with a pause in the sound too. This also happens when going back to an allready running reverb, not just opening the first time, had the same thig happen on 2 different machines, one xp one vista.

Thanks

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Redline Reverb & Reaper bug
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 11:36:55 AM »
I was able to reproduce this here.  It looks like Reaper fully loads or unloads the entire plugin every time you open or close an instance, but I need to investigate to make sure.

If it is as I suspect there's not much I can do about it unfortunately--our plugins load all data at startup and keep it cached so subsequently opening/closing the GUI (or instantiating a new plugin) is fast.  I'm not familiar with Reaper but there wouldn't happen to be some option to keep a plugin permanently in memory?

-- dj!

todd_r

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:30:37 PM »
dropped you an email

todd_r

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »
Any news?

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 06:51:56 AM »
Sorry, I completely forget to report back here.  With the help of the guys from Reaper this shd be solved in the upcoming maintenance update (probably next week).

Take care,

-- dj!

todd_r

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 12:08:37 AM »
Sorry, I completely forget to report back here.  With the help of the guys from Reaper this shd be solved in the upcoming maintenance update (probably next week).

Take care,

-- dj!

Fantastic, thanks dj and reaper guys :)

todd_r

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »

Take care,

-- dj!

Any idea whe we will see the update (unless I missed something?)

Dstruct

• Newbie+
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 01:53:40 PM »
I also noticed this problem in REAPER. Looking forward ...

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 03:08:26 AM »
Yes, apologies for the delay in releasing the update.  We ran into some troubling issues during QA that took a while to fix.  Hopefully Real Soon Now(TM)!

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB