Author Topic: Authorizing in NUENDO 4....MORGANA loses focus...  (Read 7607 times)

sfere

• Newbie+
Authorizing in NUENDO 4....MORGANA loses focus...
« on: October 03, 2008, 08:44:55 AM »
I must be feeling stupid but everytime i try to drag the file from my desktop on to Morgana..as soon as i get the file Nuendo and Morgana lose focus and when i drag the file over the host morgana is not there anymore.  Nuendo will not be in focus anymore. I'm trying to authorize this thing but i'm losing my mind here...any help?

thanks
Dennis

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Authorizing in NUENDO 4....MORGANA loses focus...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »
Don't worry, it's not you... Windows is a bit peculiar in that aspect.  (I'm assuming you are on Windows?)

The way to do it is to start dragging the file from the desktop, then hover the mouse pointer over the Nuendo tab in the taskbar BUT DON'T RELEASE YET!  In a second or so Nuendo will pop up and you can then continue the drag onto Morgana and finally release the mouse button.  (RSI, anybody?)

Hope this helps,

-- dj!

sfere

• Newbie+
Re: Authorizing in NUENDO 4....MORGANA loses focus...
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 05:08:49 AM »
BINGO!!! Btw this is one of the hottest vsti's i've played with. I'm a plug in whore and it's hard to impress me...but damn..if i didn't nearly fall out of my chair!  Any ideas on when a more generic"cleaner" sampler with the sample link option will be implemented?

thanks
Dennis Ferrer
Objektivity
www.myspace.com/dennisferrer

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB