Author Topic: Weird problems  (Read 5434 times)

GetWild

• Newbie+
Weird problems
« on: November 28, 2007, 10:48:18 AM »
Hi, wonder if this makes any sense to anyone. Morgana's sound is coming out almost unlistenably, as if it's clipped, in Cubase SL3. It's nothing to do with levels. I'm using an Athlon dual core X64, & a Presonus Firepod.

In FL Studio it seemed to be working fine, but the distortion came back after about 40 mins... only on one keygroup this time... 

I exported a loop as wav and it was fine, so it's something to do with playing in the host (both hosts on my machine). Didn't try exporting from Cubase yet.

Also I tried reinstalling the plug and now cubase won't let me reauthorise it whereas FL studio just works without even asking for a reauthorisation. It's probably to do with me choosing different install folders but it should have worked regardless I think.

By the way, this sampler sounds awesome and I will buy it just as soon as I can get it running smoothly.  :)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:34:25 AM by GetWild »

Claude

Re: Weird problems
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 03:40:08 AM »
Well, hmm...the problem makes sense in that I can understand the symptoms. But I don't understand why that would happen. One of my main test platforms is SX3, which should be substantially equivalent. What buffer size & playback rate are you using?

The other problem with the registration should be a little more simple, and it sounds like it is indeed something to do with the multiple install folders - we'll see if we can make the installer a little more intelligent in the future, but for now let's just keep it all under one folder. I would suggest uninstalling morgana, running & closing SL3, running & closing FL Studio, running regedit (start->run "regedit"), and if there is a folder for 112dB under hkey_local_machine->software, delete it. Also look under hkey_current_user->software and if there is a 112dB folder there, delete it. Finally, reinstall Morgana and you should be able to authorize normally. That should clear up any registration issues, and it may also clear up the other problem you've been having.

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Weird problems
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 08:23:47 AM »
Did you manage to resolve the problem?  If not, please report back here and we'll start serious troubleshooting.

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB