Author Topic: REDLINE REVERB 1.0.1 to 1.0.4 compatibility issue  (Read 6654 times)

skylab001

• Newbie+
REDLINE REVERB 1.0.1 to 1.0.4 compatibility issue
« on: August 29, 2011, 09:50:39 PM »
Hey Guys, I'm going from PT7.3HD on OSX 10.4 to PT9HD on OSX10.6 and having an issue with Redline Reverb.  When I open a session that was last saved on PT7.3HD with RR v1.0.1 to PT9HD with RR v.1.0.4 the mix knob goes directly to 100%. This happens on every session I open that was saved with RR 1.0.1.

I emailed you guys months ago about this and still have not heard back from you other than "were out of town and will check it when we get back" and it looks like from reading this forum that this has been an issue for quite some time. Is a fix coming anytime soon or should I move on to a different reverb plug-in?  This is a frustrating issue as I have to slightly change some mixes and having to go back and forth between systems just to figure out where the knob should be is a waste of my time.

Oh yeah and the GUI bug mentioned previously in this forum with the meters is still there too.

nousch

• Administrator
Re: REDLINE REVERB 1.0.1 to 1.0.4 compatibility issue
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:34:40 AM »
Sorry about that. We're trying to find a fix, but unfortunately it's not that easy. We hope to have this solved in 1.0.5.

--nousch

soulstar

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 10:22:19 AM »
I'm having the same problem, it's really messing up my mixes, is it possible to download an earlier version ?

nousch

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »
Yes, if you'd like to go back to 1.0.1, you can download it here.

--nousch

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB