Author Topic: Two Questions  (Read 5074 times)

cyberdaniel82

• Newbie+
Two Questions
« on: July 31, 2011, 11:27:19 PM »
Hi!  I have two questions:
1.  I was wondering if Redline Reverb can be used to create a delay effect instead of a reverb effect.  I haven't figured out how to do this, but I am assuming it is possible.  Any tips on how to create a simple delay?

2. In the presets section, the presets are organized under headings like "Redline 112," "Redline 300," etc.  What do these headings mean/signify?  Thanks!  - Daniel
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:33:56 PM by cyberdaniel82 »

martijn

• Global Moderator
Re: Two Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »
Hi!  I have two questions:
1.  I was wondering if Redline Reverb can be used to create a delay effect instead of a reverb effect.  I haven't figured out how to do this, but I am assuming it is possible.  Any tips on how to create a simple delay?

If you et the Diffusion knobs aal the way to the left (0) Both early and Late diffusers act almost like delays. Now if you set for example Predelay to minimum, early to minimum, the mix slider to late, all L/R's to Center, than you can set the delay time with the Late knob and the feedback with the Decay knob...

2. In the presets section, the presets are organized under headings like "Redline 112," "Redline 300," etc.  What do these headings mean/signify?  Thanks!  - Daniel

112 are 112dB original presets where the 300 are Inspired by a legacy reverb model M300. Same for the 480L, 960L etc.

Greetings,

-Martijn-

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB