Author Topic: Problems in Cubase 5.5  (Read 7439 times)

tremolux

• Newbie+
Problems in Cubase 5.5
« on: May 30, 2011, 02:33:42 PM »
I noticed some instability in my latest Cubase Sessions where I used some instances of Redline Reverb.

It sometimes crashes Cubase if I doubleclick on the buttons to type in some value (Version 1.0.2.)

And a small request: Is there a way to disable the "Detent" feature (for sliders and knobs) ?

thx

nousch

• Administrator
Re: Problems in Cubase 5.5
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 12:30:42 PM »
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll have a look at it.

Nousch

EraSeidenberg

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »
Has anyone here experienced midi timing problems using the MIdiSport 2x2  and Cubase 5.5.2?

after

• Newbie+
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 11:18:20 PM »
I noticed some instability in my latest Cubase Sessions where I used some instances of Redline Reverb.

It sometimes crashes Cubase if I doubleclick on the buttons to type in some value (Version 1.0.2.)

I have been having crashes with RR and Cubase since C4. It's too bad as it's my fav verb, but I can't make any changes in a session for fear of crashing. Have reported it to DJ, but we can't sort out why. Unfortunate as it's a great verb. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know

OSX 10.6.8, Cubase 6

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB