Author Topic: Is there a beta that fixes the Ableton Automation issue?  (Read 7206 times)

Jimmyj

• Newbie+
Is there a beta that fixes the Ableton Automation issue?
« on: February 27, 2011, 11:59:52 PM »
Hi Guys

I purchased the Redline Reverb a few months back, all registered all ok (1.04 mac)

I cannot use the plug in its current form as the automation bug and presets change is disrupting my workflow.

Is there a current beta that fixes this issue? If so how can i beta test this plug?

Thanks a bunch :)

Jim

Jimmyj

• Newbie+
Re: Is there a beta that fixes the Ableton Automation issue?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 02:19:12 PM »
Anyone?

Have i just bought this plugin only to find out its not going to work properly in ableton live? Anyone?

nousch

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 07:44:57 AM »
Hi Jim,

I'm not sure that I know what you mean with 'the Ableton Automation issue'.

Are you referring to this problem? http://112db.com/forum/index.php?topic=579.0

That isn't resolved yet. It was probably caused by an external device. But as far as I know that was an one time problem. It would help if you could be more specific.

Nousch
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:48:18 AM by nousch »

Jimmyj

• Newbie+
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 12:57:45 AM »
Hi there,

Yes that is the issue that i am experiencing.

If i have redline reverb on an instrument channel with a selected patch it is OK. Now in the Ableton arrange view if i have midi clips on the instrument channel, when i move an instrument clip or delete one it modifies the favourites parameter in the automation for Redline Reverb. It is very annoying as it generally resets all of my reverbs. Its like something is telling redline that there is some automation that requires changing.

The issue can be sorted if i put the reverb on an send and bus instruments to it (which i may think about in the short term

nousch

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 03:57:15 PM »
Thank you for the information! This might make it easier for us to solve this issue.

Nousch

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB