Author Topic: Reverb causes Cubase project to quit  (Read 5845 times)

whataboutit

• Newbie+
Reverb causes Cubase project to quit
« on: June 24, 2010, 04:02:06 PM »
Hi,

Just downloaded and installed the demo. First impressions are that this could be the definitive reverb for me for everyday use. I love it!

Problem: used a couple of instances of the reverb in  Cubase project. All fine, sounding good, until the next time I try to open said project, whereupon Cubase simply quits with no warning. Remove reverb dll, problem gone.

I'm on a quad core PC, RME Hammerfall card. Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

cheers!

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Reverb causes Cubase project to quit
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 01:31:10 AM »
That *is* a problem.  Could you try this beta build and report back whether it changes anything?

Thanks,

-- dj!

whataboutit

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 08:52:42 AM »
Thanks dj, will get cracking on this later on today and report back.

whataboutit

• Newbie+
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 02:10:21 PM »
no luck :(

Exact same problem as before.

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 03:06:30 AM »
Hmmm... hmm, hmm, hmm.

The problem is that I can't reproduce this here so there's something weird going on.  Any chance you could send me a copy of the Cubase .cpr file (no need to include any audio files) so I can troubleshoot here?  You can either email it to support@[lotsofdB].com or upload it somewhere (for example, yousendit.com) and send us a download link.

Thanks,

-- dj!

whataboutit

• Newbie+
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 08:11:36 AM »
Ok, if you're trying to reproduce the error, I should point out that I use Cubase VST 32 5.1, kind of old version (!)...unless i'm mistaken no .cpr file, as it uses the old .all song file system.  Since Cubase simply quits with no notice, I'm not sure where to find any error messages etc I think I mentioned that it allows me to load and use the reverb, it isn't until the next time I open the project that Cubase quits. Other projects are unnafected.

Thanks

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB