Author Topic: Discount  (Read 4411 times)

Gabriel_S

• Newbie+
  • If you can dream it you can play it
    • Gabriel Sabadi
Discount
« on: June 21, 2010, 11:47:10 PM »
Hi, Hoping I'm posting in the right area!

I recently sent you my student ID for my educational discount. Being a student is anything but cheap nowadays lol. I'm still waiting for my discount code. I LOVE your Redline products and am planning on purchasing a few of them. Any idea on how long it takes to get approved for my discount?

Thanks for your time
Gabriel

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Discount
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 11:31:58 AM »
Sorry, this must have slipped through the cracks--so thanks for reminding us.  I'll check right now.

-- dj!

Gabriel_S

• Newbie+
    • Gabriel Sabadi
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »
Thanks so much DJ. A producer friend of mine turned me on to 112db a bit ago and I've been a fan ever since. Looking forward to picking up the products ASAP !.

Do I need to uninstall my trial redline reverb version or simply enter the new license number. Would hate to lose my presets? I kind of remember my friend telling me he had problems entering the the new activisation to his trial version and had to reinstall the new download.

Thanks again, brilliant products !
Gabriel
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:13:40 PM by Gabriel_S »

Gabriel_S

• Newbie+
    • Gabriel Sabadi
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 10:49:54 PM »
Thank you DJ, just picked up 4 of your products, Reverb, EQ, Monitor and Limiter !

Very happy camper. Just in time for my next 4 projects :)
Gabriel

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB