Author Topic: Reverb quits Cubase 5  (Read 5229 times)

markbreeze

• Newbie+
Reverb quits Cubase 5
« on: October 07, 2009, 04:02:01 PM »
Hi Guys,

Reverb is causing Cubase to quit when opening the GUI on Cubase 5 on Mac OSX 10.5.8

??

garbagetruckdriver

• Newbie+
Re: Reverb quits Cubase 5
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 12:07:10 AM »
I'm also running Cubase 5.1.0 on OSX 10.5.8 on a Mac Pro.   I left my machine idle over night and came back this morning to find that Cubase had quit.

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Did you happen to receive a crash report, and if so, could you either post it here or send it to support by email? That might give us something to go on.

Take care,

-- dj!

garbagetruckdriver

• Newbie+
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 07:06:28 AM »
Hi,
 yeah, I got the apple crash report but I fired that off to apple and didn't save a copy.

Happy to say that I have NOT been able to recreate the problem.  I haven't changed anything - no new software added, no changes to preferences... it's been left open for days now.  I shut the project down a few times and reopened it, tried removing and re-inserting and it's been stable.

My problem only happened within the first hours of installing it.  Since then I've rebooted my machine a few times. Could this somehow be related to locating and executing the license file? 

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB