Author Topic: Feature Req's from Andi Vax  (Read 6427 times)

andivax

• Newbie+
Feature Req's from Andi Vax
« on: July 14, 2009, 08:52:37 PM »
hi, guys!
my name is Andi.
i am electronic music producer and access music (virus ti) beta tester.
it is my first post @ 112db forum.
i use Redline Reverb every day since i get it and it's AMAZING!
but lacks some important features (IMHO).

1) presets - dditional preset menus with CATEGORIES. i mean, some newbies producers don't know what is LEX or TCm actually. and if Redline Reverb will have categorized presets (AMBIENCE, ROOM,
HALL, PLATE, FX) - it will be better IMHO.

2) "STEREO WIDTH" knob or slider to GUI. VERY VERY VERY usefull feature. i limit reverb's panorama every time. you? :)

3) "ignore dry/wet level on preset load" option. imagine, you are load any preset, set MIX knob to desired position and start to switch presets. without "ignore dry/wet level on preset load" function, you will get different values of MIX button everytime. not very good in some situations.

what do you think? :)

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Feature Req's from Andi Vax
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »
Hi there & welcome here! :)

1) Something along those lines is planned.  Also we will be releasing some additional preset banks, hopefully soon.
2) Also already on our todo list, and definitely there in v2.
3) This one surprises me a bit since this shd already work like you describe--both the MIX and OUTPUT knobs are not saved in presets for the exact reason that you describe.  In which host does this happen?

Take care,

-- dj!

andivax

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »
3) ha! in this case we have a bug :) i get this sometimes in cubase 4 and 5.

Dstruct

• Newbie+
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 01:58:49 PM »
2) "STEREO WIDTH" knob or slider to GUI. VERY VERY VERY usefull feature. i limit reverb's panorama every time. you? :)

I would like to have this too!

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 03:06:43 AM »
The upcoming 1.0.2 maintenance release will fix 3).  We meant to release this quite some time ago already but ran into some unexpected issues that needed fixing, hence the delay.

A stereo width control is on the "todo" list and will definitely be in place by v2.

Take care,

-- dj!

Dstruct

• Newbie+
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 11:19:34 AM »
A stereo width control is on the "todo" list and will definitely be in place by v2.

v2 will be a free update for v1 users?

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB