Author Topic: Logic Pro 8 Compatibility  (Read 5512 times)

cynetmedia

• Newbie+
Logic Pro 8 Compatibility
« on: February 12, 2009, 08:41:32 AM »
Hi,
I was just checking out the demo for redline monitor and so far I love it.
My one question / comment is that it seems to keep crashing in Logic Pro 8. Has anyone else had this problem? I want to purchase this product for sure but I want to be sure I can use it with my main sequencer.

Im using Mac OS X.5.6 + logic Pro 8.0.2 on a macbook pro 2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo with 2.667 MHz SDRAM.

Thanks for making this great product available and thanks for the help in advance.

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Logic Pro 8 Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 04:03:35 PM »
Hi,

Is there anything specific that causes the crashes, or do they just occur at random?  And could you send me a Crash Report so I can have a look at it?  FWIW it runs fine in Logic 8 here so there's no inherent incompatibility problem at work.  Let me know and we'll troubleshoot!

Take care,

-- dj!

cynetmedia

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 05:27:20 AM »
Hi Dj!

Thanks for the reply. It just seems to happen at random for some reason. It works flawlessly in Ableton live. Can you point me to which folder i can find the crash log for live and ill send it over to you. Perhaps its something to do with my setup. Im definitely interested in picking this up. I have a 1 year old  so working on monitors at night is impossible at the moment. Would love to use this plugin!

Regards.

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 01:01:01 PM »
Sorry for the late reply.  The crash logs shd be located in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter (~ denoting your home folder) and probably be called something like Live....  You may scan them for the occurrence of "Redline Monitor"--or just send 'em all. :)  Email to support@ is fine.

Thanks,

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB