Author Topic: Morgana Summer Bug Sale  (Read 25279 times)

madrevolver

• Newbie+
Re: Morgana Summer Bug Sale
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 10:19:36 AM »
i dont know im pretty confused now. the readme says (1.2.7)

- Samples played back at wrong pitch at samplerates other than 44.1 kHz
  - Adjusting controls from the GUI resulted in global change for all zones

However i do have both problems. I thought the global Envelope thing for all zones was just an intended limitation (i was going to suggest to be able to set different envelopes for the zones) but its a bug then?

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 10:34:16 AM »
Perhaps this is not stated explicitly enough in the manual, but there are per-zone and per-layer (Upper/Lower) settings.  The former utilize grey controls, the latter black.  So Preamp Gain is adjustable per zone, the VCA and VCF section only per layer.  So yes, it *is* an intended limitation.

The samplerates problem shd have been fixed but apparently isn't yet entirely, so that's definitely a bug.

Does that help?

-- dj!

madrevolver

• Newbie+
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 04:41:23 PM »
Yes ok, then its like i imagined the first time. (i still could use per-zone envelopes :))
i noticed the upper/lower settings but it again had some bugs, but definitely has to do with the sample rate thing, cause every time i switched layers, my sample start settings moved. i used mixed sample rate files.

rasmus

• Newbie+
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 03:36:17 PM »
i just downloaded and installed the demo...
cubase 5 crashes on startup, crashreport says it
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 03:48:46 PM by rasmus »

elektrolabel

• Newbie+
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 01:24:32 PM »
I have the issue that it does not work with 10.X Snow Leopard and Ableton Live 8.11.
If i try the VST Version, i just see an Empty Name String in the select bar and Ableton stays at 100%
If i try the AU Version, i get the message "failed to create the Audio Unit Morgana - This Audio Unit Plug in could not be opened"

Any ideas, fixes ? I'm also willing to do extensive beta testing (numerous beta tester & manual writer).

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB