Author Topic: Latest version not working in Live Lite 6  (Read 5943 times)

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
Latest version not working in Live Lite 6
« on: April 19, 2008, 02:30:22 PM »
     DJ,
        I just want to report that Morgana isn't working in Ableton Live Lite 6.  Now I'm pretty new to Live I do know how to get a synth plug going in there.  This is the upgraded version of Live Lite 4 that came bundled with my Digi 002R.  The GUI shows when I drag Morgana to a midi track(Though it seems a little cut off both at the top and the bottom) it's recieving midi from the controller but I can't load a sample or make the browser open.  Those buttons are disabled for some reason.  ??? Oddity, Jupiter 8V and other synths are working and seem fine.

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Latest version not working in Live Lite 6
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 12:04:37 PM »
Thanks for the report!  I'm not sure what to make of this, Morgana is working fine in the Live 6 demo.  Is that on PC or on Mac?  If the latter, Live supports both AU and VST--could you try both formats and see whether the problem is the same?

-- dj!

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 03:45:22 PM »
DJ,
     For some reason I can't get Live Lite 6 for Digi to scan my vsts. When I go into Preferences>File folder>Plugin sources and click on"Use VST plugin system folders" I get the timer/spinning ball of death and the program just sits there until I force it to quit.  So I've got AUs but no vsts.   :(
     I also have Live Lite 4 on the same system which does scan vsts just fine but Morgana does not show as a vst for some reason even though the VST enable button in this version of live works.  Same issues with Morgana here in Live Lite 4.  Can't load or use the browser and it seems the whole bottom row of buttons don't work. I can work the sliders with the mouse but can't turn the knobs.  Can turn the knobs with the use of the Live X-Y controller though.
 Meanwhile Morgana as an AU is not working in 6.  Can't use the Load or browse buttons.  Darn. Doing all this with Live as a standalone app.....not as a rewire slave, btw.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 04:18:31 PM by Gothboy »

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 08:14:51 PM »
     Seems like the 1.2.3 version fixed this AU issue...but it's now got the same problems in PT!  They've swapped with each other.  ::)

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB