Author Topic: buggy in OS X  (Read 6570 times)

kenn michael

• Newbie+
buggy in OS X
« on: March 27, 2008, 07:42:53 AM »
Hi,

Just purchased Morgana - very excited about the port to OS X and I LOVE the sound!

However, there are a few bugs that prohibit me from using the plugin.

On Intel Mac running Leopard,

I'm having issues loading AIFFs and SDIIs into Morgana.  Only WAVs will load, and not all the time (ie, I'll be able to load a few samples, then Morgana won't load any samples except from the included presets).

I was able to make a patch using one sample and used it in a Logic 8 song.  When I reloaded the song, Morgana put up an error dialog box error saying "These settings were created by an unknown plugin and cannot be loaded."  Morgana came up with a default blank setting and my patch was gone.

Also, when I had to user samples loaded and changed the root note on the 1st sample, clicking the 2nd sample zone caused the 1st sample zone to revert back to the default root setting.

Anyway, I hope these bugs can be sorted out (or maybe it's user error) because I can't wait to use this instrument in my productions.

dj!

• 112dB
Re: buggy in OS X
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:51:29 AM »
Hi Kenn,

Thanks for your praise and sorry to hear you're having those problems.  They definitely don't sound like user error to me, so I'll check to see what I can reproduce here.  I'll get back to you.

-- dj!

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 01:09:58 PM »
Ok, good news.  I could confirm all three bugs here--Murphy sure put in some serious overtime!--and all are fixed now.  I'll do a bit of testing to make sure they're really gone and upload a new 1.2.1 later today.  Will announce it on the forum once it's up.

My apologies for the trouble!

-- dj!

kenn michael

• Newbie+
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »
sounds great dj!

thanks for the update.  looking forward to the new build.

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 09:01:07 AM »
Oops sorry, I posted in a separate thread but forget to announce it in this one--the new build is already up!  Go get it at

http://112db.com/?download

The latest is 1.2.2, for some reason the download page lists the OSX builds in a slightly err, original order.

Thanks,

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB