Author Topic: Channel mode settings and WL6  (Read 4930 times)

ukm

• Newbie+
Channel mode settings and WL6
« on: August 16, 2009, 01:47:17 PM »
Hello;

this is a very versatile EQ and I like it a lot.
However, I did some experiments in WaveLab 6 with channel mode set to L/R or M/S.
WavaLab always renders in stereo mode regardless of the settings in RedlineEQ.
Channel mode isn't recogniced even when saving a mastering area preset with Redline EQ as a part of the effect chain.

In the „Plugin information window“ of Cubase 5 there is no entry for the latency. This seems to be the case for some other plugins too (among them some UAD plugins).
I didn't do further testing in this regard but at the moment it may be better not to rely on pdc.

ukm

(Version 1.0.1. here)

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Channel mode settings and WL6
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 01:40:58 PM »
Yes, you're right--the channel setting is not correctly restored in Wavelab.  Consider it fixed!

The latency problem is *probably* fixed in the next maintenance update (and upcoming beta), I'll announce it here when ready.

Thanks,

-- dj!

ukm

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 06:40:23 PM »
Thanks for quick reply - will do some more testing now.

ukm

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 08:06:46 AM »
Just a status report: the channel setting issue shd be fixed in the upcoming maintenance release.  Let me know in case you encounter any other problems.

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB