Author Topic: No presets showing up in PT  (Read 6178 times)

Gabriel_S

• Newbie+
  • If you can dream it you can play it
    • Gabriel Sabadi
No presets showing up in PT
« on: January 18, 2011, 08:34:27 PM »
Hi DJ,

Just jumped over to protools. The Redline series and Big blue plugs are working fine but they don't show any of your presets. Any idea where they are located on Windows 7 64 bit? I looked inside the Redline folders and didn't see anything there. It is showing up in Cubase though.

Thanks for all you do !
Gabriel

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
Re: No presets showing up in PT
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
Have you clicked on the top right preset display there should be a drop down there.  ;)  If that doesn't display presets and you can't scroll through them by clicking on the arrows you might try a re-install because I ran into this the other day on Mac OS.

I'd also like to know the file path to where the presets reside on Mac I couldn't find them either. ::)

Gabriel_S

• Newbie+
  • If you can dream it you can play it
    • Gabriel Sabadi
Re: No presets showing up in PT
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 11:43:35 PM »
I actually solved this problem a bit ago. Clicking on the presets lists or any arrows won't work. Right clicking anywhere in the GUI window strangely enough brings up the presets.

I'm woking with a custom built PC workstation. I just make sure the .dlls are in the vst folder. Not sure where Mac puts it.

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB