Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Cascade / Re: Improvement Suggestions
« Last post by klaus on June 23, 2016, 04:47:10 PM »
everyone is most welcome to discuss. cascade is new and there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. so please don't hesitate.

we are working on video tutorials so users can better understand what cascade is and how to use.
Cascade / Improvement Suggestions
« Last post by Unity2k on June 23, 2016, 01:25:04 AM »
Seeing no one else has posted here yet I am taking it upon myself to be the first, heck I was the first to buy Cascade too.

I've already communicated a couple of time with the crew of 112dB regarding improvements or issues I've experienced here in the first week that Cascade has been available. I'm in love with this piece of gear and and intrigued by what we are able to achieve with the bottom part of this synth - the actual Cascade function this VST was named for is endlessly amazing and I'm hoping that the rest of you who also appreciate it will post your recommendations and improvement ideas in this thread to share with the developer.
Morgana / 1.2.8 Not able to save?
« Last post by mromans on December 28, 2015, 12:23:25 AM »
Trying to create new samples in 1.2.8 and click save button, put in the name to save, everything seems to go correctly but go to the folder and nothing is there?

What am I doing wrong?
Anything, anytime, anywhere / Re: EMU SP 1200 ?
« Last post by yegor211 on August 29, 2015, 08:36:32 PM »
+ on that, it would be very cool...
Redline Equalizer / Re: Nuendo 6 - constant crashes with Redline EQ now.
« Last post by neilwilkes on November 08, 2014, 04:10:48 PM »
Thanks for the info, Martijn - much appreciated.
Really looking forward to being able to use these reliably - you're up there with my beloved UAD.
« Last post by martijn on October 02, 2014, 09:17:36 AM »
Hi,

We have been quite busy with AAX for Protools on OS X and Windows. This is more or less done now. Right now we reallocated all our resources on stability and bug fixing. We did discover several potential issues and are fixing them as we speak. There will be an update coming soon.

Regards,

-Martijn-
« Last post by orbit1 on October 01, 2014, 09:00:46 PM »
hi guys, any news? its been a while.
Morgana / Re: Morgana update?
« Last post by bloodline on August 13, 2014, 12:47:30 PM »
We don't know yet. Depends a bit on how fast the AAX development will be going. After that we will have a look at Morgana and if developing for Snow Leopard is still an option with the latest XCode.

--nousch

I really want to buy Morgana and use it in Logic X, since my Roland W-30 died, I desperately want a nice old school Sampler :-)
« Last post by orbit1 on August 06, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »
Hey nousch!

Thanks for the reply, was just after an update!

:D
« Last post by nousch on August 05, 2014, 04:45:17 PM »
Hi Martijn, any progress on this?

At the moment we are very busy with the last few adjustments to the AAX-plugins for MAC OS. We'll do some bug fixes (including this one) when that's all done. Hopefully next week. Not that we think it's less important, but working at two things at the same time in the same code base makes trouble shooting very difficult.

--nousch
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB