Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Mikron Cascade / Re: Sound broken in FL studio
« Last post by klaus on January 09, 2018, 03:27:35 PM »
confirmative.. a fix is on the way. thanks so much for reporting.
Mikron Cascade / Sound broken in FL studio
« Last post by inv1 on January 07, 2018, 04:52:44 PM »
Hello,
I am currently using the demo version of the plugin. It works like a charm when used in Live 9 but if I want to use it in FL studio 12, the sound is broken. It is extremely distorted and basically sounds like white noise, even with the simplest sine signal.
Any idea on what might be causing this ? I tried on 2 different computers with 2 different versions of FL (12.4 and 12.5 i guess) and with VST2 only, VST3 only etc...
Thanks.
Mikron Cascade / Re: Midi learn
« Last post by Dave on January 02, 2018, 08:38:53 PM »
Hi everything ok now, I simply uninstalled and reinstalled Studio one 3.5 and every thing is fine. I think this is gonna be a great little plugin.
Mikron Cascade / Re: Midi learn
« Last post by nousch on January 02, 2018, 04:47:33 PM »
We haven't been able to reproduce the problem yet, but we are working on it. If anyone else experiences problems in Studio One, please let us know.

--nousch
Mikron Cascade / Re: Installation issue PT12
« Last post by nousch on January 02, 2018, 04:45:02 PM »
Have you already tried to install again? An did you make sure you installed Mikron Cascade, and not the synthesizer Cascade? It's an easy mistake to make. Mikron Cascade should be listed under 'Reverb', the synth under 'Instrument'. Are both missing, please check if the plugin is listed here:
Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Avid > Audio > Plug-Ins

--nousch
Mikron Cascade / Installation issue PT12
« Last post by WillHx on December 30, 2017, 11:04:11 PM »
installed on MACOSX  10.11.6 

Cascade, license accepted ..

All looks OK from installer pkg

however... the (demo version) Plugin not showing ProTools 12
please assist?

thank you
Mikron Cascade / Midi learn
« Last post by Dave on December 29, 2017, 11:23:00 PM »
Can’t get Midi learn to work. Using studio one 3.5
Mikron Delay / 32-bit License Manager Missing
« Last post by nousch on November 27, 2017, 10:57:16 AM »
It was brought to our attention that the 32-bit license manager is missing in the windows installer of Mikron Delay. We will fix this in the next update. Until then, everyone who is on Windows 32-bit will need to download and install the 32-bit license manager separately.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

--nousch
Redline Reverb / Re: Redline Reverb is not working with High Sierra
« Last post by nousch on November 15, 2017, 02:18:10 PM »
Update: With the latest version of High Sierra all issues are resolved. That AU-plugins only show up after a restart seems to be not an issue of our plugins, but a new feature of MAC OS.

--nousch
Redline Reverb / Re: Redline Reverb is not working with High Sierra
« Last post by nousch on October 04, 2017, 12:21:29 PM »
As far as we can tell now there are two issues in High Sierra:

112dB plugins will sometimes not show up in Logic X. You can solve this by restarting your computer.

In Redline Reverb, Redline Preamp and Redline Equalizer accessing the preset menu will crash the host (AU version only).

We are working on a solution.

--nousch
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB