Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Anything, anytime, anywhere / VST3 Support?
« Last post by Dave Peppiatt on January 26, 2022, 02:57:54 PM »
With the recent anouncement by Steinberg that in 24 months VST2 will no longer be compatible with Steinberg’s host applications (e.g. Cubase)  - https://forums.steinberg.net/t/vst-2-discontinued/761383/2

Are there any plans to update your plugins to VST3?

I'm worried by this, I use Redline Reverb all the time and Redline Monitor is essential when I work in headphones. I would be devastated to lose these great tools.

Thanks for your time
DP
Bug Reports / Feature Requests / Re: Morgana causes an instant crash in Logic Pro
« Last post by nousch on December 09, 2021, 12:39:42 PM »
Apologies for the slow reply. I'm afraid that we can't reproduce the issue here. Could you perhaps send a crash log to support?

--nousch
Redline Monitor / Re: Redline Monitor on M1 Macs
« Last post by nousch on December 09, 2021, 12:36:02 PM »
Redline Monitor should work on Mac OS Monterrey. At least, it does here. We simply forgot to add that to the website info.

What host are you using? And did you restart your computer? The Redlines still use an older system that requires a restart before the AU-plugin will show up.

--nousch
Redline Monitor / Redline Monitor on M1 Macs
« Last post by Antonio leon on December 07, 2021, 07:07:47 PM »
Hi! I really really love the Redline Monitor plugin! I really really think is the best of the best! It surpasses the quality of the other plugins brands and believe me I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL AND MADE MANY MANY TESTS! But I've recently upgraded to the MacBook Pro M1 max and cant use it anymore. Will you be making available for Mac OS Monterrey anytime soon? I REALLY REALLY  LOVE IT SO MUCH! <3 <3 <3
Bug Reports / Feature Requests / Morgana causes an instant crash in Logic Pro
« Last post by mcmorrise on November 14, 2021, 07:28:24 PM »
Hey there. I've just done the install/reboot cycle. When I instantiate Morgana within Logic Pro, I instantly get a crash.

This is my system configuration:

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7
3.6 GHz 10-Core Intel Core i9
AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB
Logic Pro 10.6.1
Morgana 1.3.0
Mikron Chorus / Re: Just purchased this plugin - Great plugin but...
« Last post by nousch on June 09, 2020, 12:26:51 PM »
Use the 112dB license manager to do that. Unless you changed the install location, you will find the license manager here:
Windows: \Program Files\112dB
Mac: /Applications/112dB

Drag and drop your license file on the license manager window to activate your permanent license. Or alternatively click on ‘locate license...’ , navigate to the folder where you saved the license file, select it, and click ‘Open’. In your License Overview you will now see ‘perpetual’ instead of a specific expiry date for Mikron Chorus under ‘Expiration Date’ .

--nousch
Mikron Chorus / Just purchased this plugin - Great plugin but...
« Last post by imsrprod on June 06, 2020, 08:45:35 PM »
Hello, wanted to know how do I authorize the plugin after demoing with demo license?
Just purchase and have the license but don't see a way to implement it on the plugin.

Thanks as always, Marc
Mikron Phaser / Re: Toujours non reconnu
« Last post by nousch on June 03, 2020, 10:55:35 AM »
Mikron Phaser and Mikron Orbiter are effects, so I would say that's exactly as it should be...

--nousch
« Last post by Claude31 on May 23, 2020, 05:22:37 AM »
Bonjour Noush
ça y'est, les logiciels fonctionnent bien (Phaser et Orbiter)
C'est tout simplement que je les aient retrouvé non pas dans les VST instruments de mon séquenceur mais dans les VST effets.
Tout marche bien et ce sont de très bons produits.
Merci beaucoup
Claude
« Last post by nousch on May 18, 2020, 05:59:32 PM »
Hi Claude,

Basically our plugins should be compatible with any host that runs VST, AU or AAX, but we only test our plugins in the most common hosts/sequencers, so there could be a problem we are not aware of. We are happy to check if there is a problem in the sequencer you mentioned, that's part of our customer service. And we also would tell you if we would be aware of any problems in this specific sequencer, but we simply don't know Cubasis VST32. And we don't find anything if we google "Cubasis VST32" either. So that's why I suggested  to send us an email. Send your email to support<at>112db.com (mentioning your order number ) and we will sort it out for you.

--nousch
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB