Author Topic: Great praise and Small UI request  (Read 5014 times)

Unempty

• Newbie+
Great praise and Small UI request
« on: April 18, 2009, 05:34:51 PM »
Demoing this baby right now, and it sounds really nice. Never did get around to getting R66, regretfully, and this verb from my short testing so far is even better. :)

I dig the favorites buttons, but it seems it's a bit finicky to have to go into a menu just to save a favorite. This makes doing A/B comparisons while editing needlessly tedious.

Simple Shift-clicking a favorite button to store would be perfect. And that's my simple feature request.

Thanks for the great work. Another soon-to-be happy customer here. :)

/d

PS. LUV the "detent" feature. Everybody should use that UI pattern. Awesome!

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Great praise and Small UI request
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 11:19:08 AM »
Thanks much for the kudos, and shift click to store a Favorite is a great suggestion--consider it in place in the first maintenance release!

Peace,

-- dj!

rwil

• Newbie+
Re: Great praise and Small UI request
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 03:37:16 AM »
Yup, demoing the beast since a week and god..., I love it!
It is more than a verb, a realtime 3D fx tool either!! I did a 5 minutes jam over a few bars drum beat using only the knobs, and it is absolutly awesome! I was thinking to upload here but well, I think I will rather keep it to spice my own stuff!  ;D
All the knobs really work as it should and the eq section is so great and efficiently, so I can only wait having big excitement to tryout the upcoming eq...
Long life to 112dB...., my $ will be yours very soon...

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB