Author Topic: please help with morgana and samplelink !!! going crazy  (Read 3729 times)

SF1

• Newbie+
please help with morgana and samplelink !!! going crazy
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:12:02 AM »
hello everyone, im not seeing too much support for morgana and samplelink im currently using Cubase 9.5 pro and windows 10, ive had it for quite awhile but never used it, I would really love to get into sampling with this software but I just cant get it to work with sample link. im trying to record samples from external sources like turntables,cd's or external synths and drum machines{yes those old things} if anyone can give me some pointers that would be great. thank you and Merry Christmas !!!

nousch

• Administrator
Re: please help with morgana and samplelink !!! going crazy
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 04:25:02 PM »
I must admit that the SampLink manual is rather basic. I will give you more detailed instructions that hopefully makes it a little clearer what to do:
Load the SampLink plugin onto any track from which you would like to sample audio.  Then right (cmd-) click anywhere on the Morgana front panel (except on control elements such as knobs, sliders, buttons, etc.) and choose among the SampLink connections listed in the 'Record Source' submenu. There is no limit to the number of SampLinks which may be active simultaneously. (the first connection will show up in the list as Connection #1, the second as Connection #2 etc). Samplink is now active. When you are ready to record, press 'record' next to the waveform display at the bottom left of Morgana. Click the same record button again, if you want to stop recording. Your sample will now show up in the browser display (click on browse if the display isn't visible) in the list of Recorded samples. You can assign the sample to a specific part of the keyboard by double clicking on it.
For more information on recording, check the recording section in the manual of Morgana (page 15):
https://www.112db.com/plugins/instruments/morgana/help/Manual.pdf

SF1

• Newbie+
Re: please help with morgana and samplelink !!! going crazy
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 01:25:22 PM »
Thank you so much for your help, I didn't think anyone would ever reply back, I will let you know how I make out.

Thank you, Happy New Year

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB