Author Topic: morgana stability issues  (Read 4209 times)

civ1

• Newbie+
morgana stability issues
« on: July 31, 2017, 01:55:45 AM »
I am still having stability issues ( win 8 64 bit running ableton live 8 ) morgana crashes my entire ableton OFTEN - now i don't use it anymore- too unstable- really bad sample location problem or something - hope this gets addressed in the future. Some patches work fine then others just cause my whole ableton project to crash and have to remove this vst in order to get ableton to load up again.

The new 1.2.9 morgana sounds PERFECT - I have been a user of morgana since it came out a few years ago and have stuck with it. There really is NOTHING like morgana out there really so I hope these issues get sorted. Morgana can be a magical time trip to the past.

Damn, I wish I had coding abilities- I would love to work for 112 db on a line of vintage inspired samplers- I would not require much pay as I want to see morgana and further development- I do have 30 years of music production, patch programing and graphic design expertise.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 03:46:36 AM by civ1 »

Johnnycap

• Newbie+
Re: morgana stability issues
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 01:25:00 PM »
Did they improve Morgana's stability over the last couple of years at all?

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB