Author Topic: How to bind MIDI controls to Record/Delete buttons?  (Read 7558 times)

noct

• Newbie+
How to bind MIDI controls to Record/Delete buttons?
« on: September 11, 2011, 11:16:29 PM »
Hey all,
I'm trying the demo for Morgana, and it seems pretty cool from the few minutes I've had with it so far.  I'm having fun recording into Morgana, but I'd like to be able to use my controller to start/stop recording and deletion of loops.  I notice that right-clicking lets me set the controls for the knobs and sliders, but for buttons instead opens a menu for selecting recording sources.  Is there any way to bind controls for these buttons?  Thanks!

noct

• Newbie+
Re: How to bind MIDI controls to Record/Delete buttons?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 09:53:15 PM »
Hey again,
It's been a while, and I notice there have been a lot of views, but no answers.  Is this an unsupported/non-existent feature, or am I missing how to do something obvious and nobody feels like answering a stupid question?  Is it just the case that nobody actually knows and doesn't want to give inaccurate information?  Did I post this in the wrong place or does nobody monitor this forum and would email be a better way to get an answer?

Thank you for any answers.

bloodline

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 10:32:18 PM »
If I have read the forums correctly, this wasn't added before the programmer sadly passed on :(

I really hope 112db find someone to pick up this project as I am nearing the end of my evaluation and have been really impressed by it, so really want to buy it... but I can't buy unsupported software, it has a few too many bugs and needs a clear road map.

I have been very impressed with 112db's software and I expect they will have little difficulty attracting talent to continue!

noct

• Newbie+
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »
It's a shame he passed away.

I do hope somebody picks the project up, as you said.  Morgana is a great idea; it seems the other software samplers don't really cover the same ground.  It would be great if 112db can find a programmer to support this and their other projects.  I wish them luck.

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB