Author Topic: Morgana updated to 1.2.6 (important OS X stability fix)  (Read 11077 times)

dj!

• 112dB
Morgana updated to 1.2.6 (important OS X stability fix)
« on: December 27, 2008, 12:38:11 PM »
This is just to inform you that we released a 1.2.6 update to Morgana.

The reason for a new release so soon after 1.2.5 is that we discovered (and fixed) an important stability issue on OS X.  The bug caused seemingly random crashes on some OS X setups.  We strongly advise all users (also those who downloaded the demo version) to update to 1.2.6.  All stability issues shd be gone from this build. 

In addition the following issues are fixed in 1.2.6:

• (OSX RTAS) Improved performance
  • Fixed pitch problem at samplerates other than 44.1 kHz
  • (OSX AU) Dropping samples onto Morgana failed until a zone was created or a preset loaded (”not a valid license file”)
  • (OSX) When double clicking to enter in a value for a parameter the dialog was truncated
  • Adjusting controls from the GUI resulted in global change for all zones
  • (AU/RTAS) SampLink inputs were accidentally labeled “VST”

To download the update please visit http://112dB.com/download

My sincere apologies to those for whom Morgana/OSX proved unstable.  It was a nasty bug and not being able to reproduce it here didn't help much.  Special thanks to the users who reported the problem and for their invaluable assistance and patience in tracing and fixing this.

Thanks & take care,

-- dj!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 12:39:43 PM by dj! »

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
Re: Morgana updated to 1.2.6 (important OS X stability fix)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 08:24:10 PM »
Hey Dj....should I post current issues with Morgana revisions here or on the child boards?  I'm so used to the Beta stage that I'm posting there but now that we're past that I just want to post issues I find in the right place.
Gothboy

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 09:57:27 PM »
Either place is fine really.  The beta forum is mainly there to hide beta plugins from public view--any plugins that have been released are fine to talk about in the public forum.  Pick your pick!

-- dj!

Loopy C

• Newbie+
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »
Just updating 1.2.6 stability...thanks for nailing this so quickly, has been working trouble free so far.

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 08:25:49 AM »
Really good to hear that & thanks for helping me out with the issue!  So far we didn't receive any stability problem reports so it looks like the issue is history.  :)

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB