Author Topic: Payment problems, and a minor glitch  (Read 5994 times)

Dissonance

• Newbie+
Payment problems, and a minor glitch
« on: September 06, 2008, 08:48:08 PM »
hii, first of all id just like to say im loving the sampler, such a nice sound etc.

but when i went to start up cubase 4 a second ago after using Morgana previously on a song i get a message along the lines of "Morgana may have crashed last time you used it, can i send an error report?" which is all well and good...but when i click on ok or cancel my DAW just freezes meaning i cant open any projects ive started with Morgana...this is the demo version though just so u know.

also i was wondering why you need to buy an email adress to pay on credit card...but you can send cash using a free account ??? i didnt really think there'd be much difference...anyways its fairly frustrating because i don't want to buy an email adress that ill never use again but id prefer not to have to send cash in the mail...is there any way i could just use credit card and a free email adress??

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Payment problems, and a minor glitch
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »
Hi,

thanks for your kind words & glad you enjoy Morgana!

I'm not sure what would cause the crash, haven't heard this issue before.  A possible remedy for now is to download the attached zip file, unzip and then double click the .reg file.  Click 'Yes' twice and with some luck Morgana shd no longer ask about submitting crash reports and hopefully solve your issue.  If it doesn't let me know and I'll come up with a different solution somehow.

Purchases are handled through share*it and the policy of requiring a non-free email address is theirs--probably as some sort of precaution against credit card theft.  They do offer alternative payment methods--wire transfer, check, paypal--though, please check here for a FAQ.

Take care,

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB