Author Topic: Getting my sample folder in the browser  (Read 5507 times)

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
Getting my sample folder in the browser
« on: December 27, 2007, 05:36:55 PM »
     Having read the manual I'm now ready to go back to Morgana and re-set it up on the PC before the Mac release comes out(...hint ;)) and we get into that.  What I want to do is get my folder of samples into the left side of the browser so they're always there under the factory presets.  With the beta I was able to do this just by putting the folder alongside the factory preset folder in the Program files>112db>Morgana folder.  I understand that this won't work now as there are other info files that share space inside that folder.  I actually tried doing this just to be sure...I put my folder in there but it doesn't show up in the browser.
      I could probably put my folder inside the factory preset folder but I'd like to keep everything separate...nice and neat.  I don't want to add and create patches yet by loading samples one by one, I just want to start by dragging my sample folder to the right place to have it show up in the browser sooo.....how's this done?

Claude

Re: Getting my sample folder in the browser
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 03:27:21 AM »
Sure, easy!

1. Open Morgana

2. Click 'Browse'

3. Right click in left browser area i.e. anywhere over folder tree

4. Click "Add New Folder..."

And you're done. We took that approach specifically so you won't ever have to move your sample folders around, Morgana will happily reference them from wherever they live.

Gothboy

• Nec Aspera Terrent
    • Myspace artist page
Re: Getting my sample folder in the browser
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 08:18:45 PM »
     Beautiful!  ;D  Works like a charm!  I just love this thing more and more.  Can't wait for the Mac version......happy holidays guys, btw.  <:)

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB