Author Topic: Can't License Demo  (Read 7019 times)

bduffy

• Beta Tester
    • palebluedot
Can't License Demo
« on: November 15, 2007, 03:58:33 AM »
hey guys, congratulations on releasing your sampler! <:)

I've downloaded the demo, and according to the instructions, I'm supposed to simply drag the attachment that was emailed to me onto Morgana, but it's not doing anything. The file that was attached saved as, "Part 1.2". Is that correct?

Thanks!

Claude

Re: Can't License Demo
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 04:21:29 AM »
Whoops! Well, try giving it an ".xml" extension, and see if that fixes it. If not, I sent you another one which should work fine, let me know if it's not already in your inbox, you seem to have a pretty aggressive anti-spam device. :)

bduffy

• Beta Tester
    • palebluedot
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 04:30:08 AM »
Hi Claude, thanks for the super-fast response!

Yes, I've got a spamtrapper that requires authentication, otherwise I'd be swamped in crap. Looks like it stripped the attachment of life! You're on the whilelist now, at any rate.

The xml file worked perfectly! Thanks Claude, you rock! May many people open their wallets to you!  ;D

Claude

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 04:42:30 AM »
Nah, I think something is up with the automailer TBH. We'll have to look at that in the morning.

Glad it worked for you! Have fun. :)

bduffy

• Beta Tester
    • palebluedot
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 04:45:48 AM »
I shall, thanks! I'll let you know what I think, sorry i've been out of the loop for awhile. :(

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB