Author Topic: can't open redline monitor  (Read 7014 times)

hank

• Newbie+
can't open redline monitor
« on: September 20, 2009, 02:09:36 PM »
sorry i dont know how to open redline monitor     i've done a standard install and am trying to open it in cubase sx     i had hoped it would open in propellerheads record also but doubt it will being a vst/rtas plugin     thankyou if anyone could point me in right direction!

dj!

• 112dB
Re: can't open redline monitor
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 09:38:39 AM »
Does it appear in the Devices > Plugin Information list in Cubase?  If so, make sure there is a checkmark in front of it.  If either isn't the case please report back here and we'll troubleshoot.

Take care,

-- dj!

hank

• Newbie+
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »
thanks so much for reply dj      yes luckily it does appear in the list of vst plugins and IS ticked ( in the category column its listed as "unknown" if that has any bearing)    however unfortunately under Audio> Plugins tho it does appear at the bottom of the list it's greyed out

dj!

• 112dB
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 10:52:02 AM »
That sounds a bit fishy--I don't think I've ever seen a plugin listed as "unknown"?  Do any other plugins show up like that as well?

For troubleshooting, could you open Start > All Programs > 112dB > Redline Monitor > Troubleshooting > Error log and either post its contents here or send them to support@[lotsofdB].com?  It may (or may not) tell me something about what's going (wr)on(g). :)

Take care,

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB