Author Topic: Morgana and Reverb very buggy on all platforms ???  (Read 4937 times)

larbgai

• Newbie+
Morgana and Reverb very buggy on all platforms ???
« on: June 21, 2009, 11:40:13 AM »
I would love and buy your great products at once but they seem to be very buggy. I tried the demos on mac and Pc both Ableton, Logic and Cubase and all of the Projects where i used  Morgana are crashing after one or two sessions, it causes some serious dropouts on Mac. Redline Reverb sounds great and is fun too use, problem is that after some sessions it has errors in ableton. Its not possible to move some knobs, sometimes the whole project slows down, sometimes it just doesnt open anymore. So i was forced to deinstall the demos although i really liked them. Those products not seem to work reliable but they would be a great success if they would ;-) once in awhile ill come over to check.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 11:42:11 AM by larbgai »

fishmonkey

• Newbie+
Re: Morgana and Reverb very buggy on all platforms ???
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 02:12:12 PM »
what version of Ableton Live are you running on the Mac?

dj!

• 112dB
Re: Morgana and Reverb very buggy on all platforms ???
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 08:04:15 AM »
Those problems sound very much like they're caused by "unsupported" versions of our plugins.  The various cracks that circulate on the Internet are extremely buggy and exhibit precisely the symptoms you describe.  If that is the case contact me in private over email and we'll work it out.

If you are really running a legit demo version please reply here and we'll start troubleshooting.

Thanks,

-- dj!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB