Author Topic: multiple Morgana instances problem + lost samples in SpecDrum; Live 7 on OSX  (Read 4792 times)

dittomusik

• Newbie+
hi,
having a problem when using multiple instances of Morgana. whichever instance i open 2nd, the plugin's interface comes up blank, see following screenshot:

closing the interface window of the first instance does nothing to affect the blank window, also unable to close the blank window. the only way to view that instance's window is to quit, restart Live and open that instance's interace window first. the affects both the vst and au plug versions.

separate problem: Live says "The sample 'Specdrum.mmd' could not be found! Do you want to locate it yourself?" followed by "... Specdrum.mpr could not be found!"
i can then manually "find" the sample for each slot in the Specdrum preset - which involves doing it 16 (8 x .mmd and 8 x .mpr) times. this only happens with the Specdrum preset - other instruments seem to work fine, no "lost samples". manually finding all the samples, then saving the document and reopening it still results in Live claiming lost samples. i have not tried creating my own presets to see if i could narrow the problem down.

system is:
mac book pro, 2.33ghz
osX 10.4.11
Live 7.0.14
Morgana 1.2.6

thanks for creating this cool and needed plugin!
ross

dj!

• 112dB
Hi Ross,

thanks for the report, both problems confirmed here so expect a fix soon.

Take care,

-- dj!

dittomusik

• Newbie+
xlnt. thanks dj

i'm in on the group buy - looking forward to incorporating Morgana into my setup.
cheers!
ross

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB