Author Topic: 12 bit?  (Read 5431 times)

Dstylo

• Newbie+
12 bit?
« on: May 31, 2008, 04:26:06 PM »
any chance for future 12 bit?  8 bits is so dirty for me. I look for something like ensoniq asr 10(in software  :-\ ). Morgana for me is a interesting sampler, but its miss something...  because my english its not so good, and i need 1 hour to say you this, it so complicated explain you my feedbacks

( i'd like to can sample start/end with my usb controller or my keyboard, like hardware sampler, "more ears and less eyes")

Thanks

dj!

• 112dB
Re: 12 bit?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 12:08:15 PM »
Definitely!  I can't divulge too much at this point yet but there will be 12-bit successors to Morgana. In fact I have a vintage 12-bit hardware sampler sitting next to me and am busy coding a "inspired on" software version as we speak, with a number of cool additions to the Morgana arsenal.  So either keep an eye on the forum or sign up to our newsletter (from our homepage) and you'll be informed the minute it's ready!

As for controlling Record from MIDI, the next update will have this feature.  Very good point indeed!

Thanks,

-- dj!

Juanjo

• Beta Tester
Re: 12 bit?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 03:24:05 PM »
Definitely!  I can't divulge too much at this point yet but there will be 12-bit successors to Morgana. In fact I have a vintage 12-bit hardware sampler sitting next to me and am busy coding a "inspired on" software version as we speak, with a number of cool additions to the Morgana arsenal.

<:) Looking forward to it!

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB