Author Topic: tracktion not recognizing "morgana.vst"  (Read 4983 times)

SEASONAIRE

• Newbie+
tracktion not recognizing "morgana.vst"
« on: May 05, 2008, 09:34:48 PM »
This isnt the first time I've had this problem with Tracktion. Morgana is not listed in the filter listing. There have been 4-5 location swaps; some plug-ins are successfully scanned depending on their location within the hard drive. For instance, Battery 3 is usable only when I have the .vst file sitting  my desktop as opposed to in a plugin folder. Help me to get the demo loaded ( I have a LE version of cubase, no dice there either).

Backstory: I'd been using a friend's MPC, had to return it, and am attempting to make sample-based music with my 2GHz/2G ram Intel Macbook. I bought Tracktion thinking it would be the most natural DAW (...), have a midi keyboard and an MPD,Focurite Saffire, and think Morgana would be an especially great way to record new samples from within the Mac (been having troubles with that too)

any tips to get the demo going?
humble thanks

dj!

• 112dB
Re: tracktion not recognizing "morgana.vst"
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 08:08:56 PM »
Hmm, that's a tough one.  Do I understand correctly that the demo doesn't show up in Cubase LE either?

If that's the case, it's probably a good idea to first check why Cubase doesn't see Morgana--we can tackle Tracktion afterwards.  What OSX version are you running?  Does Morgana show up in the Plugin Information list (Devices > Plug-In Information)?  If it does, try enabling the checkmark in front of it.

Also please try running the following command in a Terminal (Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app):

auval -vt aumu 112d

and copy/paste the output here.

Many thanks,

-- dj!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 08:11:38 PM by dj! »

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB