release date: 18 October 2016
- new LFO waveforms: 3-step, random glide and random hold
- pre Cascade filter (for a better control over the spectral input before it enters the Cascade module)
- new presets
- improved delay modulation
- 'new' command has been added to the preset menu
- ENV2 is bipolar now (the output can be negative too)
- real time control improvements in ENV2
- the envelope stages of ENV2 can be edited directly in the display
- a fifth stage has been added to ENV2
- computer key issue in standalone version (spikes in the sound when you touched a button)
"Should be in everybody's arsenal"
'Had a lot of fun with Cascade, the sound is very unique and inspiring!'
'I'm loving Cascade's ease of use and powerful sounds. Makes creating unique and interesting sounds a breeze. Highly recommended! '
'A new and different synthesis method that has its own sound.'
Danny de Graan (aka Dan Grain)
'Cascade is a fresh edition to the mostly analog orientated plugin market. The Cascade concept opens up some great new sonic possibilities. Highly recommended!'