release date: 6 June 2016
- increased attack, decay and release times of volume envelope.
- decay, sustain and release parameter changes in realtime.
- possible crash and validation fail of audio unit validation (auval)
- VST3 bypass issue
release date: 18 October 2016
- new LFO waveforms: 3-step, random glide and random hold
- pre Cascade filter (for a better control over the spectral input before it enters the Cascade module)
- new presets
- improved delay modulation
- 'new' command has been added to the preset menu
- ENV2 is bipolar now (the output can be negative too)
- real time control improvements in ENV2
- the envelope stages of ENV2 can be edited directly in the display
- a fifth stage has been added to ENV2
- computer key issue in standalone version (spikes in the sound when you touched a button)
"Should be in everybody's arsenal"
'I really like the 4pole LP filter. It sounds great, juicy and 'analog'.'
'Had a lot of fun with Cascade, the sound is very unique and inspiring!'
Danny de Graan (aka Dan Grain)
'Cascade is a fresh edition to the mostly analog orientated plugin market. The Cascade concept opens up some great new sonic possibilities. Highly recommended!'
'Very interesting sounds. Great job!'