Author Topic: Are there any updates for Morgana planned soon?  (Read 7002 times)

deadsinatra

• Newbie+
Are there any updates for Morgana planned soon?
« on: October 09, 2010, 09:45:36 AM »
I was just wondering if anyone else has any problems with Morgana on Mac OSX 10.6 in regards to it's stability and performance. For example the multi outputs plugin isn't recognised in Logic 9, I always have to manually locate samples when loading up a saved patch and quite often get cpu spikes when using the plugin. The latest version 1.2.7 came out quite a while ago now, are these known issues and are they likely to be fixed? The plugin sounds great but these issues do make it frustrating to use.

whatthefukk

• Newbie+
Re: Are there any updates for Morgana planned soon?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 02:14:18 AM »
Same issue. Frankly, I am thinking of requesting my money back. I purchased Morgana just recently and it seemed to be operating well on my outdated system running in 10.4.11 but when I recently upgraded to a new computer and Snow Leopard, it doesn't work at all. C'mon guys, Apple has already announced that Lion is coming out soon. This is unacceptable. I loved using Morgana and it's a bummer that I no longer can use it. Is there a solution that I've overlooked??? If so, PLEASE let me know.

>:(

112dB is...

...founded in 2005 and based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our mission statement: providing high quality plugins which are easy to use and innovative with the same warm and unique character that vintage analog devices have

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter

to receive news about new products and special offers from 112dB