Redline Series > Redline Equalizer

Cubase won't stop crashing everytime i launch project using demo EQ

(1/2) > >>

Raffneck:
Hi everyone !

I need your help !... I've been using the EQ demo on some projects on cubase 6, and now i can't open them anymore !!!!
Cubase won't stop crashing everytime i launch them and crash message shows:
see attached picture

French version

I have tried many tricks to bypass this problem as saving project to new file or
open project having uninstalled the eq,
saving console or track presets, saving plugin settings and reloading...
No matter what i do ! When i launch the project cubase crashes !!!
Now i've lost days of work and am hurried by time...
Same case on another project... I don't get it ! Worked well at the begining but now
it's a disaster !
Love the EQ and how it sounds but how come it's so unstable and bugy ????
Please anyone HELP ME !!! I'm getting mad on this !!!

Cubase 6.03 32bit, Windows 7 64 bit

nousch:
That doesn't sound too good . :( Hope we will be able to fix this for you. First a question: when Cubase crashes  on this project without the EQ installed, what kind of error message do you get then?

--nousch

Raffneck:
Hi thanks for answering !
Hum, let me make it clearer... I was confused and mixed it a bit last time... (no word play ! ;-))
But tried so maby tricks during so much time...

When i open my project normally it crashes showing the crash error message...
So i tried uninstalling the eq and then saved to a new file without the eqs and it worked ! No crashes !...
Then i saved the console configuration settings of the project. When i recall it, two possible issues:
1- it starts loading every plug ins on each inserts of the console one by one and then freezes and shows
the application crash message... or...
2- it loads everything, viciously makes me think that everything came back in order...
i save it then close cubase. But when i try to reopen project, application crash message shows again !

Raffneck:
I've been working for hours on these projects using redline eqs on many tracks with different presets...
When i take off these, all following plugins setting in the chain make no sense !
You see my point ? I really hope you can help me on this beacause if not, i'll have to mix again projects from
the very start and that's quite a headache !...
I must admit i'm a bit disappointed as you can imagine... I thought having found that swiss knife style eq i was
looking for, but at the moment it seems not highly reliable in my case...
Thanks

nousch:
Thanks. That makes it a lot clearer. I don't have an easy solution for this problem however. Honestly have no idea what might go wrong here.   

Could you please send me the contents of
Start > All Programs > 112dB > Redline Equalizer > Troubleshooting > Error Log

That might tell me something more.

I can imagine how frustrating this is is for you, so I'll do my best to find a solution.

--nousch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version